Saturday 11 October 2008

The Thursday Night Project

Ok so a couple of people have blogged about the Thursday Night Project already.

Created by the wonderful PennyDog, the project is run on Crafteroo and there is also a group on Flikr to post completed pictures. Every Thursday we all talk about what projects we are going to start or finish or work on that night.

Last Thursday I decided to partipate and wanted to start making a batch of plastic bag dispensers for my fair today. I got 4 (out of 7 done and ran out of machine needles. I had broken through 5 needles. There appeared to be something wrong with my back stitch but its working fine now so dont know what it was.

Anyway here are the finished dispensers.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

This Thursday I also worked on things for my fair, this time Peg bags. Again I got 6 done (for those who dont know me particularly well, I have a mild version of OCD and prefer to make things in even numbers). Here they are:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

None of them sold but I think they are the kind of thing that could sell so Ill give it some time.

No comments: