Wednesday 9 May 2012

Mouthy Stitches Received

So I have shown you what I sent out for the Mouthy Stitches swap but what did I receive.

This beauty is what! From Diane at From Blank Pages
SAM_0156

SAM_0158

I love the intricate detailing on this from the mushrooms to the stitched on grass to even the waves in the night sky. I just marvel at it. Its handy inside too because it has a divider and a card holder. At the moment I am using the card holder for my business cards and using it as a pouch for "important things for fairs".

SAM_0160

I have just realised that I didn't take a picture of the back but it was the text print fabric in the top picture. It is greetings in all different languages.

I messaged Diane as soon as I received it but I just hope she knows just how much I love this pouch!

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Oooh, it's gorgeous, love the sky and the wee stars and the toadstools and... and...

Cherie said...

Wow that looks amazing! You're so lucky =D